Wednesday, January 30, 2008

YAH FOR CHUCK E CHEESE!!









Last Saturday my girlfriend's grand daughter was celebrating her first birthday at Chuck E Cheese! My friend Kelly doesn't look like she's going to be 50 years old in May. We've known each other for about 20 years, and she's been a very good friend. Berlynn decided she wanted to color her hair and make it darker. She didn't tell me about it and I was shocked! But I'm getting used to it. I'm just used to her always being blonde. Berlynn started work today. She is working at a Dr's office who happens to be a good friend of ours and in our ward. Adisynn loves going to Chuck E Cheese. She runs all over the place like the wild woman she is!! Hope everyone has a good evening!




3 comments:

smithfam said...

Yowsa! Is that Kelly???? I like you hair color Berlynn. Brunettes have way more fun then those blonde girls!!!! LOL

michelle said...

Chuck E Cheese is always so much fun for the kids. Your daughters hair look great! It looks like she has such shiny, and healthy hair. Your hair is gorgeous! I love the color!

Andrea said...

Love the dark hair, she looks absolutely gorgeous!