Sunday, January 6, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL

Berlynn left this afternoon to head back to school. She was not a happy camper and did not want to go back. As she gave me a kiss goodbye she said she hopes she gets into a car accident and dies!!! What the sam hell was that all about??? I guess that means she really doesn't want to go back. We have a wonderful mother- daughter relationship and are so close and I already miss her terribly!!!
Adisynn went into Sunbeams today. There are 21 new sunbeams that came in. I play the piano for primary and spent the whole time trying to play and keep her and the little girl next to her from misbehaving. They were taking their velcro shoes off and on, jumping up and down and dancing. Every time I would tell her to be quiet and give her that "look" she would just give me the same look back. Little stinker!! The last 5 minutes she was telling me to take her to the bathroom because she had to go pee pee. Hello!!! I was playing the piano and no one was coming to the rescue. So, I stopped playing the piano right in the middle of singing time to take her pee pee!!!! Came back and apologized and went back to playing. I think I might just have to ask to be released. HE HE!!

7 comments:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

The Sunbeam PeePee dance! :D

SuperCoolMom said...

Hi Julie - welcome to blogland! I've got 6 kids from 18 to 10 months (our bonus came 3 years ago too, so we had another one to grow up with him). I'm crazymamaof6's sister but my real blog is private. Email me at lotsostuff at hotmail dot com and I'll send you an invite (it's very exciting and well worth the trouble...snicker, snicker)

Christine said...

Hey Julie....It's Christine here. Linda's friend from p-town and we've met before. That is the funniest story of the pee pee dance in primary! I love it! I loved playing the piano in primary 'cause you could see your kids in action while also giving the the "look of death" if they were misbehaving....but never have I experienced the pee pee dance....very funny! So does Linda play the piano and hasn't told us about it?

Holly said...

Wahoo welcome to the blogging world girl!! So funny about Addison! 21 kids??!!! Did Linda tell you Lucas is the ONLY sunbeam in our ward??!! Crazy!

Can't wait to read more! Happy New Year!

michelle said...

Welcome to blogging! It always makes me laugh thinking of the things I have seen those cute littes do in primary! Tooo cute!

Andrea said...

Cute primary story! I "know" Linda through blogging and some other weird connections. It's funny the type of connections you figure out. Welcome!

Crazymamaof6 said...

OH my gosh! well hope she made it back ok! and hilarious about the stopping the song to take her pee pee! how cute is that?!