Monday, January 21, 2008

A DREAM COME TRUE

Last Friday me and a couple of friends of mine went to "Dream Dinners". I am not a good cook and I cringe every time dinner comes around and everyone wants to know WHATS FOR DINNER???? If I had it my way we would eat out every stinkin night. But even then that gets pretty old. I'm sure this is old news to most of you ladies out there but it is so fabulous to have a freezer full of dinners already prepared. Just whip the suckers out of the freezer, heat them up and BAM!!!!! You got a meal. I'm thinking how great it will be when someone needs a meal brought in and I can have one ready for them BAM!!!! Just like that. :)

6 comments:

smithfam said...

DUH!!!! I think I told you about Dream Dinners many moons ago.
Glad you came out of the dark ages! :)

Holly said...

I used to drag linda from fremont to come to dream dinners out here!!! We haven't gone in years - we do our own meal prep group through one of our RS groups - we have a good time, however whenever it is our turn, I wish our group went to Dream Dinners so Linda & I wouldn't have to plan, shop & prep!!!

Sorry to miss out on the Berlynn story - sounds traumatic - I'll get the scoop from linda...hang in there - berlynn is a very smart & wise girl!

Andrea said...

That sounds so great! I'm not sure on everything that's happened with your daughter but from what you've said, it sounds like she was able to get herself out of a bad situation.

Matt said...

I've never heard of Dream Dinners, but it sounds great.

michelle said...

I LOVE Dream Dinner's, and My Girl Friends Kitchen. I have been to both of these places to make meals. My family was sooo impressed with me! ha ha! Good for you for going, and bringing home dinner! :) There is no better feeling than having a freezer full of yummy food for the family!

Christine said...

I love Dream Dinners...I stopped going to them in August but they sure did make dinner time a no brainer! Plus my oldest loved making them - so it was a win-win situation for me. ENJOY!!!