Thursday, May 1, 2008







YAY!!!! Our Master Bathroom is finally finished. We have been talking about redoing our bathroom for quite some time now. We thought we would do it when Berlynn left for school. Then we could use her bathroom but, we didn't move quick enough because after a few months she was home. But it is turned out beautiful and we are happy with it and thought I had better post pictures for those of you who have been bugging me to post them. A big thanks to our friend Bill who did a fabulous job!!! The R & J was Ron's contribution to this bathroom. We went to St. George to Tai Pan and he thought this would look great between the two sinks. That place is wonderful and a MUST to check out when you are in St. George. I came out with a headache because there is so much to look at that you almost have to have an idea for what you are looking for before you go shopping. They are building one in VEGAS!!! YAY...Can't wait!!

6 comments:

smithfam said...

Wow! Is that how the other half live??? :)

Looks fabulous. Now go and get that shower cleaner I was telling you about!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!

SuperCoolMom said...

Whoops, that was me with the envy in my voice...

Leslie S. said...

Looks nice! I love the granite and of course all the tile designs.

Unknown said...

That looks so awesome! I didn't know they were building a Tai Pan in Vegas. Good to know. My SIL got those same letters from there for their sign in table for their wedding reception. Cute.

Christine said...

Hello - that is only a dream here in CA! I love it!