Friday, May 23, 2008

 


WELL,WELL!!!!! It's only been a week since we returned from our trip to Arizona. We had a wonderful time. Got to meet for lunch with some other bloggers and we had a blast. It was so comfortable because I felt like I already knew these ladies. We will definately have to meet again when I come back to town. Which I am thinking will be June 16-22. Laura's husband is leaving town for the week and I thought it would be fun to go back and while we are there celebrate my birthday. The hubby has no problem with that since it would get him out of having to deal with my birthday celebration. I am trying to get Linda to fly down and hang out for the weekend. So girls put that on your calendar for another fun lunch or maybe dinner.

Our good friends The Garfields came to visit us for the evening. They live in Vail, Arizona. It was so nice to see them and to have them come just to hang out with us. We sure miss them since they moved from Vegas. Adisynn sure misses Johnathon. They are such good little friends and always will be.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

That would be Great! How fun to celebrate your birthday with your Sisters! I'm in, whenever you come to town!

michelle said...

It was so fun getting together. I agree...it felt like we already knew eachother. You have such a wonderful family. I will be in town the dates you posted! Count me in for some fun! I love the way you put your Arizona pictures together. You are getting computer savvy. I need to wrok on my computer skills. Thy are very minimal.

One of my friends that comments on my blog left a comment about you. She thinks that you are in the same stake. It is such a small world!!! Have a wonderful weekend! Do you have any plans for Memorial Day? :)

Holly said...

Finally an update lady!!! Very fun to go back to AZ - I would tell Linda we could go together if I weren't leaving for Hawaii..... :(

Jenny Ham said...

I love the pictures. I can't belive how big Laura's kids look. Sounds like AZ was fun.

And thanks for the reminder for your birthday. We'll have to get together for dinner before you go back.

Christine said...

Your girls are so dang cute! And you look just like their slightly older sister - not their cute mama! Are you and your mom down traveling yet and adjusting to the real world? hee hee hee

Crazymamaof6 said...

it was so fun meeting you face to face! and i can't wait to go out with you girls again ,and MEET LINDA! I'm so glad you are coming! WHOOHOO!