Wednesday, May 7, 2008





I just have to post these pictures because they are just too funny not to and if I don't then I will forget they even happened. Every time I notice that Adisynn is missing I know exactly where to look.......IN MY CAR!!!! I opened the garage door and found her and the dog and her baby staring at me!! I don't know what it is about the car.

The second picture is a cotton ball. I walked in the bathroom the other day and she had this cotton ball that she was really working it over. Getting wet, patting it, pulling it and molding it. I asked her what she was doing and she looked up at me and said, "I am making Berlynn a tampon." I just couldn't help from laughing. I told Ron about it but he wasn't too amused with it like I was.

The third picture, Berlynn and I were watching TV. Adisynn loves to dress herself in whatever she thinks she looks good in. She came in and stood in front of the TV and did her "SUPERSTAR" pose. This girl sure has her dad and sisters sense of humor. Always joking around.

8 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Oh my Gosh! I thought that was Berlynn in the car! Love the shades. That is one cool girly!

The tampon was cracking me up! Once my Dad gave us an article from the newspaper about how to make your own tampons from Cactus guts or something. we never tried it though.

Jamie G. said...

Too Funny!!!

Andrea said...

Holy crap, that tampon thing is too hilarious!

smithfam said...

I am laughing so hard at the tampon thing, I am almost peeing my pants. So funny!
She is a week too late or she could have made me some tampons!

michelle said...

Oh she is funny! Love the cool shades she is sporting!

Your bathroom turned out beautiful!!! I love the initials, and do love Tia Pan! I wonder if they will put one in the Phoenix area? :)

I am looking forward to seeing you next week! I will write you a e-mail in the morning. I think your sister lives about 1 1/2 mile from me! :)

Christine said...

Linda was telling me about her homemade tampons at school today - that is the funniest story! Isn't Berlin so lucky....better yet...spoiled...to only use homemade ones! hee hee hee

Crazymamaof6 said...

Holy cow that is too funny! seriously cackling out loud on the tampon part! i could die!

she is so cute!

totally so fun to meet you and your mom and Laura and your girls today!

Buffy said...

Those pics are classic!! Too cute. She is a crack up.