Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TRIP TO THE DENTIST


Adisynn had a visit with the dentist today. Poor thing ,she had a root canal, and 2 fillings. She did awesome!!! She slept the whole time and even came home and slept the rest of the afternoon. I think I need an open prescription for that medication. Not for her, but for me!! Both my girls and myself had terrible teeth. Berlynn had her 4 front teeth capped when she was 2 and I had my 4 front teeth pulled and the 2 eye teeth capped silver. Yah not very attractive!!!

Good thing she slept all day so I can get some stuff done for our girls trip tomorrow. Yay....can hardly wait. I don't know what it is but every time I leave town I feel like I have to have everything perfect. My house cleaned, clothes washed and ironed for everyone, car washed and I'm not even driving, grocery shopping, bills payed and butt loads of other stuff that won't even make a difference. My Mother was the same way and she would always say that if anything happens then at least the house would be cleaned if the Relief Sociey had to come in. Well, its 11:44 and I still have lots to do before I can go to bed. Will report when I get back. :)









4 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Well, Yeah! That's exactly what I was thinking...if something happens you don't want anyone to see laundry and dirty dishes! Funny how we all think the same. Plus, I think part of it is the belief (somewhere in the back of your mind) that they really can't get by without you (or the wish) and you have to do it all before you go. And then there's the twinge of guilt for leaving them to their own devices...

Have a great time with the girls!

Linda said...

Just stopped by your site and thought I'd leave a comment...hope you don't mind.

All I can say to this post is DITTO. I can't leave the house until it's perfect. Maybe just a little obsessive compulsive ya think.

Don't know where your going...but have a great time.

michelle said...

I hope your having a wonderful time! There is nothing better than girls time away! :)

Christine said...

I absolutely DREAD taking my kids to the dentist! If I have to hear the dentist say one more time that I am suppose to lay Emily down on the floor/bed and I brush her teeth I'm going to pull my hair out! Like I have time to do that!

Glad you guys had a fun girl's weekend!