Tuesday, March 11, 2008

CALIFORNIA GIRLS TRIP




























Our trip was fabulous!! We had such a good time and we hated to have to come back to the REAL world. Counting down already till next year. 347 days to be exact. This picture is of Kathleen. We have been friends for 28 years. Her and I started this trip about 15 years ago and slowly added more people. Every year she has some funny get-up ready when we pick up the girls from the airport. She will start honking her horn and yelling out the window and totally embarasses Linda and Laura. This year was no different. She had her bubba teeth and her special glasses all ready for the big arrival and kick off to start the weekend. If she didn't go I swear it would not be a fun trip. She has us in stitches all the time. At the hotel her and I got onto the elevator first and was waiting for the others to come up. She hid in the hallway and as soon as they turned the corner she jumped out and yell, "BOO, I scared you, I think you pooped your pants." Well, come to find out it wasn't them, it was some young girl that was staying on our floor that was with a group from high schools of 3000 kids that were there for the debate team compitition. That girl was so scared that I really do think she did poop her pants!!!









We went to the garment district in LA. That was a trip in itself. Debbie, comes down here alot and purchases purses and walets and sunglasses and takes them back to Boise, Idaho and sells them. We made alot of purchases between the 6 of us. We had to pay .50 cents to use the bathroom. They had a sweet little business going on there. We were very willing to pay the .50 cents since we had to go so stinkin bad.



Here is my two sisters. They are 8 and 9 years younger than me, but we have such a good time together. Linda finally found her geans. You can't really see them very well in this picture, but HALLELUJAH!!!! We found her geans and we found SPRINKLES!!!!! You can check out more pictures and more about the trip on her blog. LINDA, on my side bar.





5 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

That is too hilarious about scaring that poor debate club girl! (Mistakes like that make it even funnier. I'd have peed my pants over that one!)

Garment district! Soooo fun! It sounds like you had a great time! Nothing is more fun than hanging out with my sisters & Mom and shopping/laughing/eating! Good times.

Lisa said...

I read Linda's post a few minutes ago and it sounds like so much fun. It's great that you have an annual trip that you get to look forward to. My sister and I always have a crazy time together too.

Tiffany said...

I’m ready for a trip like that. The ones with just girls are always fun. I am sure Kathleen was the life of the party, she IS hilarious. We need to go out with her, my mom & Mindie.

Andrea said...

Sounds like you had so much fun! That sign is too funny but I really feel for the poor teenage girl. I mean, she probably really did poop her pants. You seriously had to pay 50 cents to pee?

Erin said...

Oh, that picture of Kathleen is cracking me up!!! I can imagine she is a kick in the pants to travel with (or a poop in the pants, I guess)...trips like that are so fun, and even better when you make them traditions!