Monday, March 17, 2008

ABIGAIL ARTHA HAS ARRIVED






My brother Ken and his wife Jenny had their baby Sunday, March 9. We went to my parents house last night for dinner and was able to see and hold Abigail. She was released from the hospital Thursday because of some complication but she is doing great now. She is so sweet and so tiny. We are so glad she is here safe and sound.
Linda has been bugging me to post some pictures of her so they can see her. So here are just a few. The other picture is my brother Ken and their 1 year old Ella and then Adisynn and Abigail.

4 comments:

michelle said...

What a sweet little one. There is nothing better than a sweet baby.

SuperCoolMom said...

Oh, she is darling! and you got some great pictures!

Tiffany said...

Aww, what a sweet little baby. I didn’t know that they were even expecting another baby. How fun. I miss having a teeny tiny baby around. To bad they always grow-up.

Unknown said...

I'm late to this, but she's so cute! I love new babies, there really is nothing better!