Thursday, March 27, 2008

RANDOM PICTURES AND THOUGHTS






It has been so long since I have blogged. Time just flies by and then I am reminded from Linda that its about time that I write a new blog. I still don't know how to put the pictures in order and then the comment so this post is going to probably be all over the place....

We use to go to Cold Stone at least twice a week. But lately, we have been going to Golden Spoon. I don't feel as guilty going to Golden Spoon being that its yogurt instead of ice-cream. But it is so delicious and so refreshing and everytime we go there it is so freakin busy. Its the same thing going to Cafe Rio because everyone is LDS. Its like a Family Reunion. Especially on Monday nights where everyone is going for Family Night. Its fun though!!

Easter was great! It was kind of strange because we usually spend it with family but this year my parents went out of town and we usually go to their house for dinner and hang out. My brother lives here in town but neither one of us called to invite the other over for dinner, so it felt like a regular Sunday. The only picture I took was of Ron and Adisynn before they left for church. Ron has to be to church 15-20 minutes early for no reason other than he doesn't like to be late and then Berlynn and I stroll in barely in time before it starts. We did the dying of eggs and hiding the eggs and Easter baskets which I make one for everyone each year. As I was putting them out this year I was putting them where every one likes to sit and Berlynn was watching me and when it came to my chair I said, "Ok, and mine will go right here in the rocking chair." Well, that caught Berlynns attention because no one gets one for me. We just started laughing. It was like 1:00 a.m. and we were both a little goofy. I was just giving her a hard time because its the same thing for Christmas too. Everyone gets a stocking filled but me. Its pretty comical!:)

Adisynn spends alot of time in the backyard driving her car around. She will sometimes put her dolls in with her or try to smoosh the dog in but she wanted me to take her picture and lately she seems to think she need to make funny faces because she says it makes her look cute... Ok, whatever!!!! Funny girl!


Adisynn loves to play the piano for us. It always seems to be right in the middle of a program that we are watching and she starts pounding on the piano. I guess its because she has every ones attention. We listen for awhile and then we've had it and cut her off or she will go on forever. She makes up songs or she sings the First Article of Faith or Frosty the Snowman or Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer over and over and over....Poor kid, all she has is a bunch of old farts sitting around to play with and the dog (Dax) who takes alot of crap from her. Thank goodness for DAX!

5 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

She's a cutie, and she probably loves her audience. If there were a bunch of kids, they wouldn't let her be the center of attention like that.

Do you have the same problem that I have? I don't fit in with the young Mom's group, even though the babies are the same age as their kids. Yet, all the Mom's my age are kind of moving on and don't have toddlers and babies to deal with. I'm kind of in limbo and try to hang with both groups, but don't quite fit with either right now.

smithfam said...

Its about fricken time!
Cute pictures. Did Berlynn get a perm or just curl her hair?
That is funny and so true that we are the only ones that get jipped for xmas and easter baskets. Oh well. We can just eat thier candy instead right??

Tiffany said...

I can’t believe how grown up Berlynn is. She is absolutely gorgeous. Seeing the pictures of Golden Spoon gave me a little flashback to the times you would take me to Golden Swirl with you after I had babysat. Yum Yum

michelle said...

Both of your girls are darling! I have yet been to Golden Spoon. After reading your post, I am going to put it on my list of to do's. :)

Holly said...

Happy Easter! The pictures are really cute, and so is your house, I just realized I've never seen the inside. I've just seen your moms I guess.

Sounds like you've been busy - golden spoon sounds yummy!