Thursday, July 31, 2008







Went to Phoenix again for the third time in three months. Ron drove us down there and Ron, Berlynn, Brian and Val went to a Dodger game. I told them to make sure they get a picture of them all at the Dodger game but do you think they did?????? NO!!!! They said they forgot but I think they are a bunch of LIARS!! Ron is so anti-picture taker. If that even makes any sense. We left early Friday morning and Ron came back Sunday and Adisynn and I stayed till Wednesday and Berlynn stayed till the following Sunday. She wanted to stay because she had the rest of the week off and wanted to stay to hang out with Nate. While I was there my sister Laura and her friend Natasha and I went and saw Mama Mia!!!! That was a little dramatic for our taste. I love Abba and the music was great but some of the acting and some of the voices were hidious. We laughed through the whole movie it was so dang comical. Sorry to all those who loved it.....Hated it!!!! Well, hate is a pretty strong word and I didn't hate it... I'll just say I could have bought me 4 yummy Paradise Bakery Brownies for the price of the show and would have enjoyed it much more!!!

Adisynn went to a little friends 4th birthday party. Do you think I remembered to take a picture with the birthday girl??? I was taking these cute little girls home who live in our neighborhood and was thinking how stinkin cute they looked and made them pose, facing the sun so I could take their pictures. Erica and Jamie are twins and they are 8 months older than Adi and Ella is 2 months younger. Do you think Adi is a little BIG for her age?? Hehe....Adisynn comes from Tall Stalk!!!!

Yesterday a few of us went to The Cheese Cake Factory for their $1.50 cheescake. I was all ready to put my order in for 5 or 6 cheesecakes and was shot down to barely getting 2. We were only supposed to get 1 but the guy was so nice he let us order 2 each. It was fun and I needed to get out for a girls lunch. I look like I am holding everyones cheesecakes... :)

Ok, last but not least. Berlynn is in a Big deliema on whether she should stay brown headed or go back to blond. She misses her blond hair but likes the brown because she doesn't have to get it done as often. I told her we should blog about it and see what everyone thinks. So... what do you think?? Blond or Brown?????? HELP!!!!

11 comments:

Jenny Ham said...

I asked Weston and his friend Matt about Berlynn's hair color and they both agreed on the brunette. Don't worry about Adisynn being tall... coming from someone who would love to be anything over 5'4".... Her height matches her personality!

SuperCoolMom said...

I have to go with brown too! But she looks gorgeous either way! Those little princesses are precious! Gotta love being tall! Well, once you're done with Junior High.

Kristie said...

I say blonde!! Either way she is gorgeous!! Don;t worry about Adisynn...her and Maddy are the same size! It was a fun girl's day. I'm going to need a lot more of those!!

Holly said...

Oh Berlyn is a beauty whatever color she chooses! I can't believe how big she is getting. I have never done anything color-wise to my hair, or even highlights - but linda and i laugh about the little gray starting to come through - probably in England I'll have to do something about it:)

Adisynn is so dang cute and I loved the 4 little girl picture then the 4 big girl picture along with cheesecake bags!!!!

I saw mamma mia twice - in england they don't laugh out loud, but in the US we were all cracking up when Pierce Brosnan sang!!! Or tried to.... but my man Colin can play guitar and sing on pitch - I knew I liked him for a reason!

Andrea said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I say, tell her to stay brunette...It will match Nate better! HA!!

sarah ann said...

It sounds like you have been having fun! I have been wanting to go see Mama Mia. I will have to see it, and let you know what I think.

I think Berlynn would look beautiful with either blond or keeping the brunette.

Cheesecake Factory sounds so good right now! I wonder if I could get one of the boys to run get me a piece of cake!

michelle said...

Oops, that was me that posted the last comment. I didn't realize I was signed on Sarah's name. :)

Matt said...

Berlynn's hair is very pretty either way! Probably because she's drop dead gorgeous! I love the cheesecake factory! They're sooo yummy!

smithfam said...

Oh your daughters are so beautiful. Probably because they take after your absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous sister Linda!

There, I posted a comment! :)))

Crazymamaof6 said...

i vote for brown. she is beautiful either way but less maintenance. is nice.

whoohoo for day to cheesecake factory. and cute birthday party pictures. cute girlies!

Brittany Stucki said...

Hi. It was fun to see you guys. We will definitely get the girls together sometime we are in Vegas. I loved Berlynn as a blonde, but she is so cute either way looks great! See you soon. I will check on that tanner and get back to you.