Thursday, July 17, 2008












Oh my goodness, I don't know what happened to the pictures. You are going to have to get your glasses out or click on the picture to enlarge. Sorry.....
This is kinda a week in review. Last Saturday was my Father's 70th birthday. For his birthday he wanted to go to PF Changs and then swimming. As far as my camera got was PF Changes. We went swimming at my brother's and SIL house, had cake and ice-cream and cooled off a little and sat in the jacuzzi. Hope he had an enjoyable birthday.

I had to take a picture of it raining here in Vegas. It NEVER rains in Vegas. It cooled things off a little but it brought the humidity. The thunder was so loud Adisynn and I just sat out on the porch and listened to the rain come down and pound on the roof top. It was great. Born and raised in Vegas I remember it raining all the time. It would flood all around the valley and I remember being stuck clear across town and have to wait till the flooding went down to even attempt to make my way home. Many times I would drive when it was flooded and it was pretty scary.

Saturday night we went to Town Square. My Nephew came over to visit over the weekend. He's my sister Linda's son who is here working for his Grandpa for the summer. Nate, Michelle's son from Gilbert, Arizona was in town and hung out with the family a little and with Berlynn. I finally got a picture of Ron. I can never get a good picture of him. He is either not smiling or he is hiding behind someone or something like he was at PF Changes. BUM!!!

Tuesday night Sloan and I went to Margarita Ville on the strip. Now living in Vegas I never go down to the strip unless we have company in town or we have to go down for some special event. It was so much fun that we decided we needed to do it more often. You can feel the excitement all around and once the sun goes down and lights come on its fabulous!!! Sloan is lots of fun and we talked and laughed and would ask random people to take our pictures and we acted just like those annoying tourists. We missed not having Kristie with us. We will have to go back.

This is all so all over the place but I wanted to get this posted before I leave town tomorrow morning at 7 am. When Ron says 7:00 he means 7:00. We are heading to Phoenix for a Dodger game or two. Ron and Berlynn LOVE the Dodgers and they are excited to go.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute pics! Michelle's son is so cute. You should totally set him and Berlynn up! Although, I don't see either of their hands in that pic of them together....Hope their was no booty grabbin going on! lol

michelle said...

Andrea's commetn has me laughing! I sure wish I was going to be in town while you were here. Nate will be here holding down the house. Next time you are here, we will have to get together! Thank you so much for being so kind to Nate. He had tons of fun!

Holly said...

Very cute pictures - good thing you guys took Dall-pal out! Nate is very cute - let us know how the set-up went!!!!

Kristie said...

I missed girl's night!!! I wanted to show my friend a picture of you guys and i saw that you went out, but it made me feel better that you at least mentioned me:) I'm so glad Addison got in dance with Maddy! Hope you're having a fun trip. See you soon!!

Matt said...

I didn't know you lived in Vegas! We were in the North part, living on Nellis Air Force Base. Matt was the bishop there. We loved our 4 yrs there and we were so close to the temple. There are always so many fun things to do there and from the looks of it you enjoy it too! What great pictures!

Holly said...

Yes! Be sure you make time for a girls trip! You're all always welcome! Email me your email address - I don't have it...

SuperCoolMom said...

Nate and Berlynn look good together. Did they hit it off? The strip looks like a lot of fun! Isn't it nice to live where we can really appreciate it when it rains!?!