Tuesday, August 12, 2008







Tonight my parents took Berlynn and I and my nephew, Dallin to dinner. Dallin has been working over the summer here in Vegas for his Grandpa and is heading home this Friday. I'm sure he is excited to get out of this stinkin heat and enjoy a little bit of cooler weather, and home to his 5 brothers who I'm sure have missed him so much! (Give him a few days and he will be thinking that the hot weather wasn't so bad after all) Anyway, we ate at Lone Star. YUM! Thanks Mom and Dad for a delicious Steak dinner.
Ron stayed home to watch Adisynn while we went to dinner. YAY and THANKS RON!!!! Adisynn loves hanging out with her dad. Everyday she asks if she can go to work with him. If it wasn't so hot I'm sure Ron would take her to work with him alot more. In fact I would make sure she did. Hehe....
Don't you like the Coors bottle coming out of Dallin's head??? Sorry Dallin!! :)

7 comments:

smithfam said...

What are you doing posing my baby by a Coors Beer sign????????

yah! I am sure that he is counting down the minutes until he is home in the nutfarm with the rest of us! LOL

SuperCoolMom said...

So great to leave the little one with Dad sometimes and get out with adults!

Unknown said...

Ha, I was gonna say, I'm sure Linda is gonna be thrilled that you're posing him by a beer ad. Too funny.

michelle said...

It sounds like it was a fun night! It was good to see you on Sunday. Nate seemed to really enjoy the weekend. He just told me he is trying to plan his next trip. Who would have known? :)

Holly said...

What fun - we've missed Dal-Pal here this summer - not that the other 5 boys don't keep us entertained but "something is missing" if you know what I mean....

It's not been much cooler here lately- however it does cool off nicely in the evenings!

Cute that Adysynn is a daddy's girl!

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo! fun dinner out! i love the loaded fries there! YUMMY!

fun for Dallin. i bet linda is excited to have him come home though.

Christine said...

Cute pictures! When Dallin came home from Vegas I couldn't believe how TALL he had gotten this summer! It must be from all the "beer" you fed him - hee hee hee!