Thursday, June 26, 2008

 


Tonight, two of my good friends took me out to dinner for my birthday. We went to Claim Jumpers, at Town Square. It was delicious. These girls are so funny and so fun to be around. They are a crack up and we had a great time. We went to Boot Camp together for 6 weeks and have been doing fun things together ever since Boot Camp ended. Sloan is a make-up artist and we spent about 2 hours at MAC. She did a little makeover on each of us and then we headed over to U-Swirl for some yogurt ice-cream. Sloan works with me in Primary. She is the chorister and I play the piano. We have a good time for ourselves on Sunday. It would be pretty boring if she wasn't in there to liven things up. Plus she is so beautiful that all the kids are in awe when she is up there leading the music. Kristie's little girl Madison and Adisynn are little playmates and we are going to car pool to pre-school this year. Kristie had her eyes made-up this evening and they were gorgeous. She has great big brown eyes. I don't know if you can tell from the picture all that was done but it was so fun. Berlynn came along too and its so fun having her old enough to come hang out with us. Now Adisynn is another story....... Sloan's darling boy Gavin came along too. Hes use to hanging out at the MAC store. He was an angel. Thanks again girls for dinner and a freakin fun night!!!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

What a fun way to celebrate! Really cute friends and awesome that Berlynn is a good friend too!

Andrea said...

Cute! Last time I was at Town Square the Mac store wasn't open yet!

Jenny Ham said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Ask your friend if she'd show me a few makeup tips. I need some serious help! I'll pay!

(I hope Ken doesn't read these... wink, wink)

michelle said...

It looks like it was such a fun night! I am in some serious need of going to the Mac counter!

Natalie Jane said...

Happy Birthday! Cute blog by the way...

Christine said...

Happy B-day! Congratulations on finally hitting the BIG 30! wink, wink!

You have a great calling! I loved being the pianist in primary - great way to spy on your kids!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Julie! Looks like a great time on both accounts (trips)!! The mall is always a nice getaway in Vegas! Hope you had a great one - you guys are all always so glamorous!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Let me just say that Berlynn is way to grown up and beautiful!!

Tiffany said...

I am SO sorry that it has taken me forever to get back to you about dance. Macy takes dance from Lori Day. Do you happen to remember her? She has been teaching forever. She taught Alexis Barlow and some of those girls, and my sister Jill. She teaches at Whitney Ranch Rec. Center. It is so cheap, and she does a phenomenal job. It is not your normal rec. center dance class. I can let you know when sign-ups are again if you would like.