Wednesday, June 11, 2008



Here are some random pictures throughout the week. Last weekend Berlynn and her friend from the ward Maria went to California with Maria's mother. They seemed to have had a great time. Lounging on the beach, riding bikes along the ocean side, eating and just relaxing. It was Maria's birthday so they headed out of town.

There's the pictures of the white dress Adisynn wanted and had to wear to church two times in a row. Berlynn was mortified. Couldn't imagine me letting her wear the same dress to church that she wore last week. BIG FREAKIN DEAL!!!! Pretty Funny!!!! :)

Yesterday my nephew graduated from High School. We went over to their house after for a get together. I can't believe I didn't even get a picture of the GRADUATE!!! Sorry Weston.. Got a picture of Abigail. She is changing so much in her looks. She is just the sweetest little baby. Always smiling at ya. Didn't get a very good picture of Ella. I took three pictures and not one of them was she looking at me. But you can see that her blonde hair is growing real fast and she's just a chattering away. She gets so excited to see Adisynn. Adisynn loves to make her laugh and Ella follows her around wherever she goes. Well, basically this was for a family update so I'm sure it's pretty boring for all the rest of you that are reading. Which isn't too many. HeHe...

7 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Looks like Berlynn and her friend had an awesome time at the beach! How fun! I love Adisynn's dress - so sweet that she wants to look like an angel and feels that closeness to the Temple. (Half the fun of blogging is peeking in on other people's families!)

Jenny Ham said...

I love the dress, very pretty. Ella keeps pointing to Adisynn's dog she left saying "Addie, Addie." I finally had to hide it because she was getting upset she couldn't play with "Addie".

I wish I had sucked in my gut before you snapped the picture of Ella.

SuperCoolMom said...

Hey! It sounds like we're on for dinner!

I tagged you over on THT ;)

smithfam said...

A bikini Berlynn???? Didnt we raise you better then that?? I guess if I had a six pack like yours I would be wearing a bikini too!!! Shoot I would be naked 24/7 if I had a cute body!!!! LOL

michelle said...

I love the way you posted the pictures! I would love to learn how to do that. It is a neat way to display a number of pictures. It looks like Berlynn had a fun time at the beach! How fun to be able to go with a friend too! The sweet white dress is darling! What a sweet little girl you have!

Christine said...

Man, I wish I were Berlynn's Aunt 'cause then I'd say "Looks like she inherited my abs!" wink, wink! She is too dang cute!

And by the way, don't you think Linda is naked 24/7 already - she has 6 kids! hee hee hee

Crazymamaof6 said...

darling pictures of Addisynn!and Berlynn and her friend looked like they had a GREAT time!