Wednesday, June 25, 2008



Berlynn, Adisynn and I flew to Phoenix for my birthday. We had a fabulous time. Really hated to come back to "THE REAL WORLD". For some reason I really like to be out of town for my birthday. Its been like that now for the fast several years.
Our trip consisted of swimming, and yes I did get my hair wet. Usually when I swim I just paddle around the pool and tell everyone not to splash me or I'll have to kick some butts!! Lots of eating. Especially the cream cheese brownies from Paradise Bakery!!!! TO DIE FOR!!! Even better than the BYU brownies. For my birthday lunch we went to Cheese Cake Factory and for the birthday dinner we went to Tia Rosa Mexican restarant. YUM!!!!! Went to a few baseball games, shopping and more shopping and even more shopping.
Saturday night we went to PF Changs for a bloggers dinner. It was totally fun. We stayed until closing and could have stayed there all night long just visiting. We went with Julie (Crazymamaof6) Janie (Hotmama) Michelle, Michelle's daughter Sarah and Berlynn, Linda and Laura. Thanks ladies for a fabulous time!
We arrived home Sunday night and Ron had a birthday cake and presents for me and we had a little party (since I didn't get a cake or get sung to on my birthday!!!!!!!) (wink wink) Its all good. Ready to head back in a heart beat!!!

4 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Thanks for getting together with us on your vacation! It was really fun to visit with all you cute girls! Can't wait to do it again!

michelle said...

It was wonderful to see you again! I was talking to Nate yesterday. I told him that you are the kind of friend, I would love to have as a neighbor! I'm glad you were greeted with birthday suprises, when you returned home. There is nothing better than celebrating for a day or two or three etc. :)

Jenny Ham said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Don't forget we still have to get together for the "local" family birthday party. Any excuse for cake.

Ella was saying her prayers last night and she added Addie to her list of "Please bless...". It was sweet. We need to get those two together.

Andrea said...

Looks like a fun time!