Monday, April 7, 2008

THE HUMAN RACE

My sister sent this to me and I thought it was pretty funny...


A little girl asked her mother, "How did the human race appear?" The mother answered, "God made Adam and Eve and they had children and so was all mankind made." Two days later the girl asked her father the same question. The father answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved." The confused girl returned to her mother and said, "Mom, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Dad said they developed from monkeys?" The mother answered, "Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your father told you about his."

Too Funny!!!! :)

6 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

I left some bling for you on my blog!

(Just right click on the pretty super blogger picture, save it somewhere, and post it on your sidebar if you want it forever, or in a post - to tell everyone what a great blogger you are!)

michelle said...

This has me laughing! I have to read this one to my hubby! :)

Tiffany said...

Isn’t that the truth, though Jason would argue it is the other way around. Thanks for the laugh!

Buffy said...

Very cute. I'll have to retell that one. :D

Holly said...

I love this - so funny!

So funny about Adysnn - my neighbor is preggo again, she is 43 - and she has a 1 year old!! (plus 12 &13 year olds - you know, Dallin's girl friend....) she had cancer after #2 and was told she was sterile....it's just one of those merry-go-round things - they keep you hoppin' going up and down, but the ride is worth it in the end :)

smithfam said...

OK already. YOu need a new post!